You’ll develop the knowledge, analytical and interpersonal skills needed to manage complex organisations across national borders, especially in international trade, foreign direct investment, non-equity expansion modes and international supply chain management.
You can shape your degree to your own interests with optional modules such as managing global value chains, management decision-making and corporate social responsibility.
You’ll benefit from a rich learning environment where you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to thrive in your future career. Our teaching is informed by the latest research and analysis.
Throughout your studies, you’ll benefit from the support of the Business School’s Employability and Opportunity team and your personal tutor to explore opportunities to develop your professional network and gain work experience.
Whether your career aspirations lie with government departments, consultancy firms, small and medium-sized enterprises or large multinational enterprises this course will give you a vital understanding of the challenges, opportunities and processes of international business.
This International Business programme offered by the University of Leeds is designed to prepare you for roles in a range of international business settings, with emphasis placed on export management, supply chain management, purchasing, foreign market analysis, and a variety of marketing management positions.
Our International Business degrees are accredited by the Institute of Export & International Trade which allows you to acquire an exporting qualification after your studies and strengthens your job prospects in international trade.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cross-Cultural Management
- Research Methods in International Business
- Managing International Business
- Transnational Corporations in the World Economy
- International Business Dissertation
- International Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 571 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCSE: 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or higher including Mathematics grade B/5 and English Language grade B/6 or equivalent, or an appropriate English language qualification.
- If you have a B/6 in GCSE English Literature we will accept a Grade 5 or C/4 in GCSE English Language.
We’re committed to identifying the best possible applicants, regardless of personal circumstances or background.
- Access to Leeds is an alternative admissions scheme which accepts applications from individuals who might be from low income households, in the first generation of their immediate family to apply to higher education, or have had their studies disrupted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.