As an Engineering (Honours) (Mechanical or Mechatronic) - Exercise Science student at University of Wollongong you can gain credit for relevant work experience, either in Australia or overseas, by participating in our Professional Options Program.
You will undertake practical hands-on experience with industry for 12 weeks prior to the conclusion of your academic studies.
What you will study
- There are many prescribed subjects in this program – we encourage you to seek academic advice.
- More information regarding double degree course requirements can be found in UOW's Policy Guidelines. Students must seek advice and approval from both Faculties before enrolment.
UOW’s engineering programs are accredited by Engineers Australia and relevant world engineering bodies through the Washington Accord. This ensures recognition by equivalent professional engineering bodies in the USA, UK, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, Ireland, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore and other countries.
- Mechanical Engineering Practice
- Chemistry For Engineering
- Mechanics of Solids
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics and Statistics
- Human Structure and Function
- 66 months
- 132 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 24 other Bachelors in Mechatronics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants need to have achieved the required score in a qualification equivalent to the completion of 13 years of schooling in Australia.
- In order to succeed in your chosen course, it is assumed you have completed relevant subjects in your senior high school studies or other relevant qualifications. This is particularly important for degrees which have a strong basis in Mathematics or Science.
- CRICOS: 083350B
International37536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18768 AUD per semester during 66 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 AUD per semester during 66 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.