This four-year degree is similar to BSc MSci Neuroscience with Study in Industry degree from University of Bristol but provides you with the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in commercial or government neuroscience research during your third year. This may be in a biotech or pharmaceutical company or a research institute, in the UK or abroad.
Placements are available by applying directly to providers in a competitive process facilitated by the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functional Neuroanatomy
Science of Happiness
Biochemistry: Cellular Processes
- Anatomical Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience View 108 other Bachelors in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAA including two core science/maths subjects.
- 36 points overall with 18 at Higher Level, including 6, 6 at Higher Level in two core science/maths subjects.
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, and M3 is C.
- Access to HE Diploma in Science, Biomedical/ Medical/ Health Science or Psychology (or similar titles). The 45 graded Level 3 credits must include:
- at least 30 credits at Distinction and 15 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits at Distinction from units in any two of: Biology or Human Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, or Psychology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.