Your knowledge will build from studying core units in years one and two to studying selected, in-depth courses in your final year.
For example, second-year in the Neuroscience programme from University of Bristol units explore many aspects of neuroscience, including the neurophysiology of the central nervous system; the pharmacology of drugs that affect the nervous system; and the techniques that have enabled advances in understanding the nervous system.
Final-year units are run at the forefront of current research and include subjects such as synaptic plasticity and brain and behaviour, as well as studying specialised topics, such as neuropsychiatric diseases. You will also spend 30 days on a research project.
Practical teaching is enhanced with our innovative online dynamic lab manual, eBiolabs.
This course is available for intercalation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Functional Neuroanatomy
Science of Happiness
Biological Chemistry 1B: Powering Biomolecular Interactions
- Biochemistry: Cellular Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Neuroscience View 97 other Bachelors in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- AAA including two core science/maths subjects.
- 36 points overall with 18 at Higher Level, including 6, 6 at Higher Level in two core science/maths subjects.
- Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, and M3 is C.
- Access to HE Diploma in Science, Biomedical/ Medical/ Health Science or Psychology (or similar titles). The 45 graded Level 3 credits must include:
- at least 30 credits at Distinction and 15 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits at Distinction from units in any two of: Biology or Human Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, or Psychology
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.