Within the mathematics part of the Economics and Mathematics degree from University of Bristol you can explore applied topics that are particularly relevant to economics. If you are more interested in using mathematics in an applied way to understand the real-world use of statistics in economics, you might also be interested in our BSc Economics and Econometrics.
The typical percentage of time spent in different learning activities for this course based on student choices.
Accredited by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra
- ODEs, Curves and Dynamics
- Probability and Statistics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Actuarial Science View 776 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-level Standard offer: A AA including Mathematics
- A-level Contextual offer: AAB including A in Mathematics
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Standard offer: 38 points overall with 18 at Higher Level, including 6 at Higher Level in Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Contextual offer: 34 points overall with 17 at Higher Level, including 6 at Higher Level in Mathematics.
- Cambridge Pre-U offer: Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, M3 is C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- EU students: £9,250 per year
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9,250 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.