The Computer Science and Electronics with Study Abroad course at the University of Bristol will allow you to spend your third year studying abroad at an English-speaking partner university. Entry is by transfer from year two of the MEng Computer Science and Electronics, subject to satisfactory performance. This course provides full accreditation for the qualification of Chartered Engineer.
Your first two years cover the foundations of computing and electronics, equipping you to work confidently in both software and hardware.
You will spend your third year abroad following a similar curriculum to the one taught in Bristol. Visit Global Opportunities to find out more about where you can study abroad.
You can tailor your fourth year to suit your interests by choosing an individual project and optional units.
The Bristol area is home to a range of thriving and world-leading semiconductor design companies who contribute to our curriculum design as well as hosting industry-based projects.
The typical percentage of time spent in different learning activities for this course based on student choices.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Circuits
- Engineering Mathematics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Imperative Programming
- Object-oriented Programming
- Functional Programming
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 483 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-level Standard offer: AAA including Mathematics; or A AB including A in Mathematics
- A-level Contextual offer: ABB including A in Mathematics
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Standard offer: 36 points overall with 18 at Higher Level, including 6 at Higher Level in Mathematics
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Contextual offer: 32 points overall with 16 at Higher Level, including 6 at Higher Level in Mathematics
- Cambridge Pre-U offer: Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B, M3 is C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24700 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- EU students: £24,700 per year
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £10,750 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.