- dynamics and control
- structures and materials.
These subjects are specialised from day one and are taught with aerospace applications and examples.
The first two years are devoted to core concepts, taught via lectures and backed up by practical experience through coursework and lab work. Further material, such as space applications and aviation operations, are covered in specialist units.
You will also learn skills that cross all the streams, such as computing, systems engineering and design. There is extensive mathematical content throughout.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Engineering by Investigation
Engineering by Design
Fundamentals of Aerospace Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 149 other Bachelors in Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A*AA including A*A (in any order) in Mathematics and any one of Physics, Chemistry, Further Mathematics or Computer Science
- 38 points overall with 18 at Higher Level including 7, 6 (in any order) at Higher Level in Mathematics (either Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretations) and any one of Physics, Chemistry, Further Mathematics or Computer Science
Requirements for principal subjects are as for A-level, where D1/ D2 is A*, D3 is A, M1/ M2 is B and M3 is C
- at least 30 credits at Distinction and 15 at Merit or above; and
- at least 12 credits at Distinction from Mathematics units (including algebra, calculus and trigonometry) and at least 12 at Distinction from Physics units
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- EU students: £25900 per year
- Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £9250 per year
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.