Learn practical and academic skills working with some of the finest printing, weaving and knitting facilities anywhere in the UK. Our studios and workshops provide a professional creative space, where you’ll benefit from the real hands-on learning opportunities that come with access to our industry-standard facilities, equipment and space.
- This highly creative course covers fashion and furnishing fabrics, accessories, wall coverings, gallery pieces, greeting cards, gift wrap and stationery products. It aims to encourage independent learning and development towards your selected pathways in printed and constructed woven, printed and knitted textiles.
- The Design for Textiles (Fashion, Interior, Art) (Hons) course at Heriot-Watt University is taught in our Scottish Borders Campus, which sits close to the heart of Scotland’s luxury textile industry. This is your chance to study in an area that’s home to some of the UK’s top design and production facilities for textiles and fashion. Find out more about what this award-winning course has to offer on our School pages.
Rethinking Design 2: Develop and Deliver
Rethinking Design 1: Discover and Define
Textiles in Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 243 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Standard entry requirements
- Highers ABBB (including English)
- A-Levels BCC
- Int. Baccalaureate 29 points
- BTEC DMM (in a relevant area)
Minimum entry requirements
- Highers BBBC (including English)
- A-Levels BCC
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Scotland: Paid by SAAS
- England / Wales / N Ireland / Rep of Ireland: £9,250
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.