We are one of the few British universities to offer placements to suitably qualified nurses from overseas. You'll build on your existing skills and, with two assessed practice modules, you'll prepare for the challenges of modern nursing.
The course normally runs for two academic years – but you can take it over one, two, or three years depending on your academic qualifications.
Your future prospects
By the end of your course, you’ll be ready to undertake the responsibilities of a health practitioner.
Most of our graduates go on to work in the NHS – but others find positions overseas, in private practice, in the social services, the pharmaceutical industry, the armed forces, the prison service or in specialist areas such as drug rehabilitation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Study Skills for Lifelong Learning in Health and Social Care
- Work Based Learning
- Caring for People with Long Term Health Conditions
- Supervising and Mentoring Practice
- Ensuring Quality in Healthcare
- Practice Module
- Research and Evidence-based Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 423 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This programme is for applicants who are already qualified nurses or health care practitioners outside of the UK and who wish to further their studies.
- Applicants must have registration as a nurse in their home country and an academic certificate in nursing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.