The overall aim is to give you a sound training in business and to focus on the importance of finance and financial markets in helping to build successful, profitable and sustainable businesses.
This Business and Financial Management (Honours) course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- audit and assurance roles
- financial graduate schemes
- customer insight and operations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic Skills For Professionals
- Customers And Markets
- Data Analysis For Business Decisions
- People And Organisations In Context
- Applied Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 1205 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BBC at A Level
- DMM in BTEC Extended Diploma.
- A combination of qualifications, which may include AS levels, EPQ and general studies
- English language or literature at grade C or 4
- Maths at grade D or 3
International13995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13995 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.