- At level one, you'll study archaeological and historical evidence and its relevance to the study of late prehistory and history.
- Levels two and three allow you to develop your understanding and specialise in the aspects of archaeology and history that interest you most.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Empire: From the Ancient World to the Middle Ages
- Land of Liberty? Rights in the USA, 1776-2016
- Paths from Antiquity to Modernity
- The 'Disenchantment' of Early Modern Europe, c. 1570-1770
- The Making of the Twentieth Century
- The Transformation of the United Kingdom, 1800 to the Present
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnthropology History View 1082 other Bachelors in History in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels + additional qualifications | BBB + B in a relevant EPQ
- International Baccalaureate | 33, typically with 5 in HL History
- BTEC | DDM in a relevant subject + B in A Level History or Classical Civilisation
- Scottish Highers + 1 Advanced Higher | AABBB + B, typically including History
- Welsh Baccalaureate + 2 A Levels | B + AB
- Access to HE Diploma | 60 credits overall with 45 at Level 3, including 30 credits at Distinction, typically to include some History credits, and 15 credits at Merit
- Mature students - explore other routes for mature students
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21450 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.