Modules cover a variety of time periods, from prehistory to the late medieval period, so you can build on your interests by focusing on a particular era.
- Your Archaeology degree at University of Sheffield combines hands-on learning with small-group teaching and lectures. You'll work in both the field and the laboratory, developing critical skills in diverse archaeological methods. You'll also have the chance to work alongside world-class researchers on a range of archaeological materials, from human bones to material culture.
- Right from the start, you'll get in-depth archaeological experience. You'll do a minimum of six weeks either in the field, the laboratory or the workplace. We have a dedicated field school for excavation training and you'll have the chance to get involved in staff research projects, lab work and excavations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Archaeology ot Britain: from Prehistory to the Industrial Revolution
- Human origins, migrations and identities
- Revealing the Past
- Towards modernity: anthropology, archaeology & colonialism
- Professional Experience and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology Anthropology View 199 other Bachelors in Archaeology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Levels + additional qualifications | BBB + B in the EPQ
- International Baccalaureate | 33
- BTEC | DDD in a relevant subject
- Scottish Highers | AAABB
- Welsh Baccalaureate + 2 A Levels | B + AB
- Access to HE Diploma | 60 credits overall with 45 at Level 3, including 30 credits at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit
- Mature students - explore other routes for mature students
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21450 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.