- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the processes and technologies involved in the field of civil and environmental engineering;
- Use mathematics, basic science, and engineering techniques to analyse and solve problems related to civil and environmental engineering;
- Use engineering knowledge and tools to design a structure, a device, or process that meets specific needs within constraints of social, economic, environmental, ethical, sustainability, and safety origin;
- Have in-depth knowledge of engineering concepts and technical requirements and constraints associated with civil and environmental engineering design;
- Use available measurement data and computer software to reconstruct and simulate three-dimensional models for various structures under testing and evaluation;
- Have a good understanding of the economics associated with the design and construction of structures;
- Communicate effectively with others using oral or written skills;
Building construction and land development is one of the major sectors of the Cypriot economy. Despite the current financial crisis, there is still a great deal of construction going on including building constructions, road constructions, and land development. A great emphasis is also focused on green development and the design of environment friendly, sustainable, and ecological buildings.
Processing and management of solid wastes and wastewater treatment constitute additional areas of employment for our graduates. Specifically, a graduate with a BSc degree in Civil & Environmental Engineering may be employed in the following fields:
- Building constructions
- Road and highway constructions
- Construction of dams and bridges
- Underground construction (e.g. subway, tunnels)
- Restoration of old and traditional buildings
- Construction of ports and coastal protection structures
- Platform design and construction
- Research and development
- Education including teaching and research
- Recycling and waste management
- Processing of hazardous material
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Technical Drawing and CAD
- Building Construction Principles
- Construction Materials
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Management
- Principles of Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Surveying
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent, depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC, are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies. Some programmes have higher entry requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9420 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.