- Manage issues related to an organisational environment and apply conceptual principles, methods and tools to solve business related problems.
- Identify the increasing complex nature of global business and economy and its impact on the management and growth of an organisation.
- Streamline business processes and procedures to meet challenges and excel under intense competition.
- Adopt an ethical approach in the management of corporate practices to address and resolve heightened pressure from government bodies and international fora.
- Critically assess collected data, analyse and interpret findings to make informed decisions.
- Identify and use suitable research and business simulation tools.
- Utilise skills that are required in negotiation and conflict resolution for re-enforcing value added collaborations
Real Estate Investment firm, Real Estate Equity firm, Estate Manager, Property Valuation Manager and Consultant, Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Development and Construction Industry, Appraiser, Investment and Banking Sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Information Systems Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Real Estate & Property Management View 11 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nicosia and/or in Cyprus, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The minimum admission requirement to an undergraduate programme of study is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) or equivalent internationally recognized qualification(s). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.