- Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
- By taking the Business Administration (Public Administration) programme from University of Nicosia you will identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Public Administrator Director, Legislator, Regulatory Affairs Specialist, HR Specialist, Management Consultant, Policy Analyst, Nonprofit Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Research Methods in Business
- Strategy and Business Policy
- Information Systems Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 9 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement to an undergraduate programme of study is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) or equivalent internationally recognized qualification(s). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA8880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.