The proposed Energy, Oil and Gas Management programme from University of Nicosia is designed to have learning outcomes related to: knowledge, application of knowledge and understanding of the oil and gas technologies and the management of energy. The curriculum equips students with theoretical and practical knowledge, investigative and analytical skills, and the understanding of the business and management processes necessary to develop a career in the Oil & Gas industry.
The programme has both an academic and market orientation. Thus, it targets students that intend to pursue post-graduate studies, as well as those that will enter the job market after graduation.
It is expected with almost certainty that the discovery of oil and gas in the Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone will prompt the establishment of new companies and operations with an increasing number of job opportunities. These jobs are expected to be in three related categories:
- Vocational workers such as mechanics, welders, plumbers, electricians specialised in the oil & gas and ancillary industries. This need can best be satisfied with technical/vocational programmes.
- Business managers and executives with a thorough understanding of the oil & gas and ancillary industries who can function and perform superbly in this emerging industry. This is the need which is being met with the present programme.
- More science-oriented technical staff who may be presently unemployed holders of degrees in chemistry, physics, mathematics, engineering, biology, geology etc. who will attend a post-graduate programme and turn them into high-level technical/engineering staff for the various operational technologies and processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy Management
- Physical Geology
- Petroleum Geology
- Fuel Science and Technology
- Economics for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and Gas Law
- The International Oil and Gas Markets
- International Law of the Seas
- Petroleum Engineering Essentials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Application Deadlines for European and Local Students - Please call the Office of Admissions
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Mining, Oil & Gas Sustainable Energy View 17 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum admission requirement to an undergraduate programme of study is a recognized High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) or equivalent internationally recognized qualification(s). Students with a lower HSLC grade than 7.5/10 or 15/20 or equivalent depending on the grading system of the country issuing the HSLC are provided with extra academic guidance and monitoring during the first year of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9120 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA8880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.