Podiatry (Hons) degree offered at Ulster University is a science based healthcare profession that places emphasis on the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of foot health. The responsibilities of the professional podiatrist are to detect and diagnose problems concerning the feet, and to implement an effective management strategy. Students are trained to appreciate all aspects of health and disease and to work alongside other healthcare professionals to provide the most appropriate care for their patients. Extensive practical experience equips graduates with the knowledge and skills essential for clinical practice.
- Associate Podiatrist
- Band 5 podiatrist
- Radopgraphy Assistant
- Self-employed Podiatrist
- Podiatric Foundation Studies
- Anatomy and Physiology for Podiatrists
- Clinical Practice
- Lower Limb Structure and Function
- Clinical Practice Development
- Knowledge and Skills for Personal & Professional Development
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 976 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ulster University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The A Level requirement for this course is BBB to include a grade B from one of the following: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, CCEA Single Award Life & Health Sciences (first taught September 2016), Double Award Life & Health Sciences (grade BB) or Double Award Applied Science (grade BB).
- Overall BTEC Level 3 QCF Extended Diploma with profile DDD in a relevant science based BTEC.
- OR BTEC Level 3 RQF National Extended Diploma with profile DDM.
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to Higher Education (HE)
- English Language Requirements
- UCAS Personal Statements
- Pass HND with overall Merit to include 60 distinctions in level 5 credits/units.
- Pass HNC with overall Distinction to include 90 distinctions in level 4/5 credits/units.
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- fully funded by the Department of Health for students resident in Northern Ireland and from the Republic of Ireland (excluding England, Scotland, Wales and EU)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.