The Construction Engineering Management (Hons) degree offered by the Loughborough University's students understand each profession’s perspective on what the built environment should be and how it is best created during the design and construction phases, and how it is operated in the long term. Our approach to learning helps our graduates understand the other professions they will be working with, giving them the ability to integrate well into the construction sector so they can excel in multidisciplinary teams.
This course is sponsored by the Loughborough Construction Consortium. These companies offer sponsorship, work placements and graduate jobs for students, and enable practical experience in the form of site visits and guest speakers.
Your future career
Through studying Construction Engineering Management, you can expect to gain a diverse skill-set. This will include project management, team work, leadership, business acumen and people management as well as a technical expertise setting you up for a successful career. We are favoured by many leading organisations as a source of exceptional graduates.
Our Construction Engineering Management degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB), leading to the professional qualification of Chartered Construction Manager. It prepares its graduates for a wide range of management roles in the construction industry.
- Legal and Economic Context of the Built Environment
- Construction Technology (Buildings)
- Sustainable Building Design
- Construction Technology (Infrastructure)
- Planning, Estimating and Cost Management
- Mechanical & Electrical Services
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1296 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level: BBB or ABC
- IB: 32 (5,5,5 HL) with 4 at SL Maths
- BTEC: BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in a relevant subject: DDM or A Level Grades BB plus Distinction in BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate or A Level Grade B plus Distinction Distinction in BTEC Level 3 National Diploma
- GCSE: GCSE Maths Grade C/4
- We accept a wide range of international qualifications such as the European Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, German Abitur, Hong Kong DSE, and Indian Standard XII among many others worldwide, alongside well-established International Foundation Programmes. For further information about acceptable qualifications visit our international webpages for more information.
International24650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24650 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Loughborough
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.