This is an applied Agri-Business Management (Honours) course from Newcastle University where you will learn about the management of businesses operating from the farm gate to consumer plates. Along with business management skills, you will learn and be able to reflect on the key challenges of securing a sustainable food supply for this and future generations.
The agri-food chain is one of the world's largest industries. It involves the delivery of products from farms to worldwide markets.
Key topics covered in this course are:
- food economics and management of agri-food businesses
- food policy and its implications for businesses and consumers
- gathering evidence through data analysis to support sound decision
- agriculture and food production and distribution
- consumer studies and marketing management
This degree could lead to work in a range of international business sectors, such as food markets and marketing, retail management, and business consultancy.
- Non-Specialist Accounting and Finance
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Business Economics
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Investigating Agri-food Systems from Farm to Folk
- Agri-Food Business Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Agriculture View 1399 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ABB-BBB excluding General Studies. GCSE Mathematics (minimum grade B or 6) required if not taken at A or AS level.
- 32 points. Standard Level Mathematics or Mathematical Studies required at grade 5 if not offered at Higher Level.
International26400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.