The Neuroscience programme offered at King's College London will give you a broad grounding in the subject, with special emphasis on developmental neuroscience, diseases and disorders of the nervous system, and clinical and psychological aspects of neuroscience.
- Europe’s largest centre for medical and professional healthcare education
- 94.7% student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2019)
- Teaching by internationally renowned scientists and researchers
- One of the UK's best graduate employment rates
- A contemporary approach to the study of neuroscience, reflecting state-of-the-art research techniques and models
- Opportunity to perform a substantial original research project in a leading laboratory
- Chemistry for the Biosciences
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology and Neuroscience
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Skills for the Biosciences
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Pharmacy View 122 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A levels.
Subjects must include Biology and Chemistry.
- Required subjects
Chemistry and Biology
- International Baccalaureate
including 6,6,5 at Higher Level with HL Chemistry and HL Biology. Note the total point score of 35 includes TOK/EE.
International29460 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29460 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.