- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally respected, leading academics, visiting lecturers and practitioners from global law firms.
- Unrivalled location for law, based in Somerset House East Wing on the Strand, with the Royal Courts of Justice, Law Society and Inns of Court all on your doorstep.
- Consistently high student satisfaction ratings in the National Student Survey.
- Excellent legal research resources at the College’s impressive Maughan Library.
- A thriving Professional Skills portfolio including professional skills modules, a legal clinic, and mooting programme.
- A dedicated careers team who provide tailored guidance on how to access the legal profession.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of the Law of Contract
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- European Law
- Law of Tort
- Law of Property
- Law of Trusts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Criminal Law Public Law View 343 other Masters in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to complete year 1 of your LLB to be able to apply.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.