Economics (Hons) programme offered at Ulster University aims to provide students with the ability to apply economic principles and models to a wide range of issues as well as understanding the larger driving forces which shape economic and public policy.
- Assistant Economist
- Compliance Officer
- Investment Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Risk consultant
- Accounting for Business
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Microeconomic Principles
- Macroeconomic Principles
- Mathematics and Statistics for Economics and Business
- Skills for Economists
- International Economics
- Public Sector Economics
- Industrial Economics - Understanding and Regulating Markets
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 761 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ulster University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A-level grades BCC if including A-Level Mathematics or BBC if not completing A-level Mathematics.
- Overall BTEC Level 3 QCF Extended Diploma with profile DDD in a relevant subject
- OR BTEC Level 3 RQF National Extended Diploma with profile DMM in a relevant subject
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Highers requirement for this course is BCCCC to include minimum of grade B in Mathematics or grades BBCCC.
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is CDD to include a minmum of grade C in Advanced Mathematics or grades CCD.
- Overall International Baccalaureate profile minimum 25 points (12 points at higher level).
- Overall Access profile of 63% to include 60% in NICATs Maths or GCSE Maths grade B/C* or 6/5.
- English Language Requirements
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £4630
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.