With strong links to the business world surrounding our central London campus, our students have excellent networking opportunities and a wealth of entrepreneurial, business and economic societies to engage with and enhance their studies.
Choose from a range of German modules on cultural topics from the Middle Ages to the present day and Management modules including economics, organisational behaviour, accounting, marketing, and business strategy. The German and Management with a Year Abroad BA degree at King's College London includes a year in a German-speaking country.
- You can study the German language either post A-level (or equivalent) or with no previous knowledge of German (ab initio).
- Exceptionally wide range of modules covering literature, language, film, thought and history.
- Central location offers you access to a variety of libraries and resources, including the Goethe-Insitut and the Austrian Cultural Forum.
- We use a broad approach to provide a foundation of core modules in the principal disciplines, and give you the opportunity to specialise in areas of particular interest.
- Research-led curriculum encourages critical analysis and debate on a wide range of contemporary management issues.
- Central London location offers students closer links to the business world in the heart of London.
Studies of graduate employability stress the career value of language degrees. Employers in UK and international business, the press and media, IT and technology, marketing and public relations, public administration, international development, law, finance, teaching and lecturing, interpreting, translating and others value foreign language ability, not just as a specialist skill, but as a personal quality that develops relationship-building, teamwork, and the capacity to move easily in international contexts.Studying German, you will also gain fluency in a language and knowledge of a country and its culture that is increasingly in demand, given Germany’s central role in European economic and political development. Recent employers of King’s German graduates include Goldman Sachs, Astra Zeneca, the National Assembly of Wales, CNN, the American University in London, and the University of Oxford.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory German
- Texts and Contexts for ab initio
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Sociology of Work
- Milestones of German History
- One Hundred & Twenty Years of German Cinema
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Languages View 1169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
- Preferred subjects
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.