Construction Engineering and Management (Hons) programme offered at Ulster University includes core subjects such as construction technology, construction law, economics and construction management. Key themes such as procurement, innovation, BIM, sustainability and health and safety are embedded within specific modules.
- Construction Manager
- Site Engineer
- Facilities Management
- Contracts Manager
- Building Control
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Domestic Construction Measurement
- BIM Basics
- Construction materials
- Construction Technology
- Construction Environment and Law
- Tendering & Estimating
- Commercial Construction Measurement
- Building Design
- Production Management in Construction
- Construction Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 44 other Bachelors in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The A Level requirement for this course is BBB to include one from Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Technology, Life and Health Sciences, Applied Science, Geography or ICT.
- BTEC Extended Awards
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- The Scottish Highers requirement for this course is BBBCC to include grade B
- The Scottish Advanced Highers requirement for this course is CCC to include grade C
- Overall International Baccalaureate profile with a minimum 26 points (13 at higher level) to include minimum grade 5 in HL Maths and another HL science subject. Grade 4 in English Language also required in overall profile.
- Science, Science and Technology or Engineering Access with overall mark of 65% for Year 1 entry.
- GCSE Mathematics, English and a Physical Science subject at grade C or 4.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland Fees £4,530.00
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.