Computer Science (Software Systems Development) (Hons) programme offered at Ulster University course aims to deliver graduates that can apply best practice in the application of software engineering to the development of a wide range of information systems in organisations. The course of study covers all the necessary skills you will need to be a computing professional, from idea generation to system implementation.
Graduates with computer science and software systems development skills will find many career opportunities available to them in developing new software. On completing this course successfully, students will be able to choose from a number of career options such as software engineer, computer programmer, computing consultant, or systems’ manager or administrator. Skills developed in the course will always be in strong demand, as virtually every modern enterprise needs increasing numbers of computer-literate graduates.
- Mathematics for Computing
- Software Development
- Database Systems
- Computer Hardware and Operating Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Computer Networks & Security
- Object oriented Programming & Modelling
- 48 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 1060 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level Grades BBB. All subject areas are considered.
- BTEC Level 3 QCF Extended Diploma with DDD OR BTEC Level 3 RQF National Extended Diploma with DDM
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Scottish Highers Grades BBBCC. All subject areas are considered. English and Maths required at Standard Grade 1, 2 or 3
- Scottish Advanced Highers Grades CCC. All subject areas are considered. English and Maths required at Standard Grade 1, 2 or 3.
- International Baccalaureate Minimum of 26 points (13 at Higher Level).
- Access to Higher Education (HE)
- English Language Requirements
- OCR/Cambridge Technical Combinations
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £4630
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.