Your knowledge and critical skills are complemented by core and optional Management subjects, which may include economics, organisational behaviour, accounting, marketing, resource management and business strategy. This French and Management with a Year Abroad degree at King's College London is taught in the heart of London and includes a year in a French-speaking country.
- Teaching features innovative approaches to French language, literature, cultural, political and historical studies.
- Opportunity to study abroad offers students the prospect to immerse themselves in French culture and society and achieve language fluency. We have exchanges with a number of partner universities in France and French speaking countries, and the opportunity to apply for the English Language Assistantship Programme or to undertake an internship/work placement in a French-speaking environment (typically sourced by students themselves).
- Combination of language skills, cultural literacy and critical thinking means graduates from King’s are highly employable.
- All students follow required modules in French language to a high level of proficiency in written and spoken French.
Recent graduates have found employment as:
- Lecturer, Goldsmiths College
- Medical Recruitment Administrator, London Deanery
- Research Fellow, University of Oxford
- International Data Clerk, ES-Three
- Recruitment Consultant, Chapman Black
- Tenant Manager, Regents Group.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core French Language
- Introduction to French Literature
- Comedy in French Literature before 1700
- The French Novel since 1700
- The Idea of France
- Modernity & the City
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Languages View 1545 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
French; Plus GCSE Mathematics at grade 6/B (or equivalent)
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.