The European Politics BA course at King's College London aims to provide you with a sophisticated understanding of contemporary European politics. In the first year of study, you will gain a firm understanding of European politics and their historical origins.
- Multi-national teaching faculty with a passion for their subject and a wealth of knowledge in the major fields of European politics.
- The degree programme combines in-depth study with flexibility, allowing you to pursue your interests in areas of politics and government.
- Optional overseas study in the second semester of the second year. Current partner institutions located across Europe, the USA and South-East Asia.
- You will gain an in-depth perspective on the governments, politics and histories of European countries.
- Benefit from close links with the university's nationally-focused political studies departments.
- Opportunities to be part of fundamental research and discussions. The department is a founding member of the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, which regularly invites high-profile scholars and practitioners to events at King’s.
- European Politics at King’s provides a firm grounding for a wide-range of careers, including in EU institutions and national government, but also journalism, public relations, consultancies, think tanks and charitable organisations or NGOs.
Career destinationsRecent graduates have found employment as:
- Trade Policy Analyst, Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Development
- Communications Consultant, Kreab Gavin Anderson
- Event Coordinator, Reed Exhibitions
- Individual Giving Administrator, Tate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Politics
- The Making of Modern Europe
- The Integration of the European Union
- Political Analysis
- Research Methods in Political Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Relations View 460 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required subjects
International19800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.