The Computer Science with Intelligent Systems BSc course at King's College London is designed to cover everything that is indispensable for a first degree in computer science. In addition, it will introduce you to fundamental issues in intelligent systems, such as software agents, neural networks, pattern recognition, computer vision, artificial intelligence and computational intelligence. It is aimed at students who see themselves working in AI, automation, intelligent control or in the more general field of computer science.
- Unrivalled location in the heart of London.
- World-class university.
- Reputation for good teaching in a friendly environment.
- Excellent facilities for the sole use of students in the department.
- This course is currently accredited by the BCS – the Chartered Institute for IT. This certifies that our course equips students with the foundations enabling a career in computing or information systems.
The Careers Service and the Department of Informatics run a careers programme for Informatics students, which includes skills sessions and visits from top employers. Our graduates go on to successful careers in a wide range of organisations including banking, finance, management, and the major software houses, where they work mainly on analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of software applications and systems. Alternatively, many of our graduates choose further study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Professional Practice
- Programming Practice & Applications
- Computer Systems
- Foundations of Computing
- Data Structures
- Database Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 191 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Please note that A-level General Studies, Critical Thinking, Thinking Skills and Global Perspectives are not accepted by King's as one of your A-levels. However, if offered the grade achieved may be taken into account when considering whether or not to accept a candidate who has just fallen short of the conditions of their offer.
- At least one of Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Computer Science or Computing
- Plus GCSE Mathematics at grade 6/B (or equivalent)
International26700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26700 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.