About the Global Marketing (Top-up) (Hons) program offered by University of Huddersfield
If you already have a significant level of market awareness and would like to gain a deeper understanding of marketing in an international context we’ll give you the opportunity to enhance your strengths in global marketing and international business.
- We’ll look at international marketing and business to develop your understanding of the marketing theory and principles within the international and global business arena.
- Studying strategic marketing planning will give you the opportunity to develop your analytical and practical skills in relation to creating presenting and defending strategic marketing plans.
- Cross-cultural studies will help you consider the influence that national culture has on behaviour and the implications of this for organisational design and management.
- You’ll also be able to choose optional modules that interest you to build your own career path. Options include International Marketing, International Business, Strategic Marketing Planning and Advertising Strategy Planning.
Previous graduates from this subject area have gone on to roles such as Marketing Assistant, Business Development Manager, Marketing Administrator, Press & Marketing Officer, Marketing & Lead Generation Executive in organisations including Marshalls PLC, HD8 Network, JD Williams and Demica.
- International Marketing
- Cross Cultural Studies
- Strategy in Context
- International Business
- Marketing Undergraduate Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 453 other Bachelors in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Apply through UCAS
- HND or equivalent programme which includes an introduction to Business and Marketing.
- Foundation degree or 120 ECTS
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.