- the ability to communicate professionally in English, using the language confidently in the context of international business and finance
- an understanding of the functional aspects of international business, such as international markets and ethical problems facing international organisations
- the ability to evaluate the application of international business theory within private, public, large and small business sectors.
Graduates from this programme will be well-prepared for positions such as administrative and managerial positions in industry, business, the financial sector, local government and civil service, as well professional translator or interpreter.
Graduates may also choose to go onto further study in the areas of English language and international business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- International Development
- Securities Markets
- Advertising and the Media
- Language and Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 30 June
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 15 July
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies International Business View 77 other Masters in Business Administration in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We welcome applications from high-quality candidates in all subjects with appropriate high school or equivalent qualifications. Students will normally be expected to have a high standing in their high school performance with a minimum ‘B’ average in all subjects as well as relevant subjects.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11020 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National11020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11020 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
RMB 88,000 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.