The Computer Science with Management (ITMB) (Hons) at Queen Mary University of London is an IT Management for Business (ITMB) programme, bringing together expertise from two schools to combine computing and business topics.
You’ll develop both theoretical understanding and hands-on expertise in programming, computer systems and networks, web technologies and information systems. Alongside, you’ll be learning vital skills for success in business, such as management, marketing and accounting.
Industry involvement is fundamental to this programme. You’ll have regular ‘Industry Insights’ and ‘Guru Lectures’ on issues facing the IT industry, and be invited to employer events, competitions and mock interviews.
In the final year, you’ll design an individual project based on your own interests and linked to current research areas, such as security, big data, computer gaming, interaction design, machine learning, pervasive computing, theoretical computer science, social network analysis or digital audio.
Computer Science with Management (ITMB) graduates will be ready for roles in IT management, business strategy and planning, system design and IT consultancy.
You could use your degree to work in sectors such as finance, education, health and media as well as IT.
Recent ITMB graduates have been hired by:
- Bank of England
- Deutsche Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Third Bridge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Systems and Networks
- Economics for Business
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Web Technology
- Information Systems Analysis
- Object Oriented Programming
- Procedural Programming
- Professional and Research Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Computer Sciences View 872 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Grades AAB at A-Level. Alternatively, A-Level grades ABB including either A-Level Mathematics or Computer Science. Excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum of 34 points overall, including 6,6,5 from three Higher Level subjects. Alternatively, 32 points overall including 6,5,5 from three Higher Level subjects including Mathematics or Computer Science.
- GCSE - Minimum five GCSE passes including English at grade C or 4 and Maths at grade B or 5.
- EPQ - Alternative offers may be made to applicants taking the Extended Project Qualification.
- Contextualised admissions - We consider every application on its individual merits and will take into consideration your individual educational experiences and context.
International23950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.