Nursing from Cleveland State University (CSU) students who complete our community-based nursing program go on to deliver care in primary, secondary and tertiary settings, to take a leading role in responding to the challenges of our changing health care environment, and to continue expanding their scope of practice through continuing and graduate nursing education.
The Nursing from Cleveland State University (CSU) program requires full-time student status over three years for the nursing course sequence. The program begins in the fall semester (daytime) and spring semester (evening/weekend) of every year. Nursing classes are scheduled for the fall and spring semesters only
- Theory and Professional Practice
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice - Clinical
- Nursing Pharmacology
- Pathophysiology for Nurses
- Health Assessment
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Research
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 2369 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cleveland State University (CSU) and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Apply online and pay the $40 non-refundable application fee before submitting any supplemental documents
- All secondary school records, including certificates. All school records should be submitted in the original language and should be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- All students must meet the minimum English proficiency requirements for admission consideration. All test scores must be official and sent directly to CSU from the testing institution. For a full list of options for demonstrating English proficiency, please visit Undergraduate Admission Requirements.
- In order to receive a certificate of eligibility for a student visa from CSU, all international students must submit documentation of financial support for one academic year.
International17564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8782 USD per semester during 36 months.
National16572 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8286 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State11610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5805 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Cleveland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.