On this English and Hispanic Studies (Hons) degree at University of Nottingham you’ll take modules covering drama and performance, English language and applied linguistics, and literature (from 1500 to the present day) and medieval languages and literatures.
By the end of the course you’ll be fluent your chosen languages and have a broad understanding of English literature and language.
You will have developed a range of transferable skills including the ability to:
- communicate effectively in both Spanish and English (and Portuguese if taken)
- construct a logical argument and to think independently
You will also have a sophisticated understanding of Anglophone and Hispanic literatures.
- Studying Literature
- Studying Language
- Drama, Theatre, Performance
- Beginnings of English
- Portuguese 1: Beginners
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The final deadline is 30 June. However, as admission to our courses is competitive, students should aim to apply by 26 January if possible.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Linguistics View 753 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A level offer: ABB. Or open to beginners and A level students of Spanish
- IB score:32; including 5 in English at Higher Level, and 5 at Higher Level or 6 in Standard Level (B programme) in Spanish, if applicable
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.