The BSc Applied Chemistry programme at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University will train you to a high professional standard, equipping you to deal with challenges in academia and industry, and in highly competitive and interdisciplinary environments.
Our curriculum offers you the most advanced chemistry topics, ensuring what you learn is at the cutting-edge of the field. The knowledge of and hands-on experience with modern technologies make our graduates stand out in both academic institutions and industry.
Chemistry graduates pursue a wide range of careers, from working in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries to business management. Graduates can find employment in a number of industries, including chemical (materials and synthesis), drug discovery and healthcare, food, environment and energy, research and development, and government and public service.
Royal Society of Chemistry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Organic Chemistry
- Intermediate Physical Chemistry
- Further Key Skills in Chemistry
- Intermediate Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Measurements in Chemistry
- Preparative Chemistry: Synthesis and Characterization
- Inorganic Applications of Group Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- For Mainland China applicants: 15 July
- For international applicants and applicants from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan: 30 June
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 21 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We welcome applications from high-quality candidates in all subjects with appropriate high school or equivalent qualifications. Students will normally be expected to have a high standing in their high school performance with a minimum ‘B’ average in all subjects as well as relevant subjects.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13822 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13822 USD per year during 36 months.
National13822 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13822 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 88,000 per academic year
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.