About the Program
Graduates of the International Relations program of Caucasus University have a good understanding of historic and ongoing political processes and are able to determine the role of different actors in international relations, including the role and national interests of Georgia. Program graduates are also able to argument-based research papers on various professional issues, concepts and ideas. They have universal human values and are oriented on the understanding and strengthening democratic values. Specialists equipped abovementioned knowledge, skills and values will meet the requirements of International Relations’ labor market and be also able to continue their studies and move to the further stages of higher educations.
Mission of the Caucasus University is “to prepare competitive, highly qualified, specialists with relevant moral and democratic values through the introduction of research-oriented teaching and learning approaches and considering the need of society in the field of education.
Program objectives are fully in line with the mission and strategic development plan of the Caucasus University. These objectives illustrate what knowledge, skills and competencies students can obtain and how it can contribute to the development of the field and society in general.
- Fundamentals of Contemporary Thought
- Democracy and Citizenship
- Culture and Civilization
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy Political Science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The pre-condition for enrolment in the Bachelor’s program is passing the Unified National Examinations and taking an exam in the English language; the following subjects can be taken as elective at the Unified National Examinations: History, Geography, Mathematics, Literature and Civil Studies. Any exception from the rules of enrollment shall be allowed only in the cases prescribed by the legislation.
- 2 Photos
- Notarized copy of passport
- Notarized copy of School leaving certificate, Bachelor ’s diploma or Master ’s diploma, depending on study level
- Notarized copy of University Transcript
- Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS-6.0; TOEFL-78; Level B2 certificate)
- Admission letter from home university in case of International Degree Mobility
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 48 months.
National1974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1974 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tbilisi
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.