As more people move to towns and cities, the built environment becomes increasingly important.
Managing, planning and implementing the development and regeneration of cities is high on corporate and government agendas in the UK and abroad.
There is demand for skilled professionals who understand urban policy and can promote and manage property development.
Careers / Further study
As a graduate, you'll be ready for a career working in development and urban regeneration.
Accredited by RICS, this Property Development and Planning (Hons) from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) will give you the advantage of being able to promote and manage development with a solid understanding of urban policy and planning procedures.
Opportunities are available with property developers, surveyors, planning and multi-disciplinary practices, local authorities and development agencies in the UK and abroad.
Past students have found roles with Savills, Hartnell Taylor Cook and Redrow Homes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Context of Property and Development
- Commercial Property Appraisal
- Building Construction
- Healthy Sustainable Communities
- Professional Practice for the Built Environment
- Development Appraisal and Planning
- Property Development Practice and Law
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Urban Planning View 122 other Bachelors in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.