We live in an increasingly complex and interconnected world, where local issues are closely linked to global processes. In this changing context, politics impacts our lives in multiple ways. The Politics and International Relations (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) focuses on the connection between politics and international relations and aims to analyse and address political challenges on local, national, and global levels.
You can expect to gain a unique set of skills on this course, which can lead you to exciting career opportunities, both inside and outside the political world.
Careers / Further study
Politics and international relations students graduate with the skills to build fulfilling careers in many fields.
You could go on to work in government, the civil service, NGOs, research organisations or education. You'll also be well equipped to go into areas such as marketing, HR, industrial relations, PR, finance and investment, accountancy or journalism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Politics and International Relations
- US Foreign Policy: From Cold War to Terror War
- Global Political Economy
- International Development
- Beyond Human Rights: The Politics of International Law
- Comparative Politics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 599 other Bachelors in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 or above in English Language or Literature and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- English Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent).
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Home Module Fee (15 Credit): 1156
- Offshore Module Fee (15 Credit): 1156
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.