Nursing is a challenging but rewarding career that'll change lives, including your own. As a mental health nurse you'll play your part in improving access to healthcare, wellbeing, social inclusion and quality of life.
Working in a variety of settings, including specialist and community services, and people's homes, mental health nurses provide focused health support to people of all ages.
Careers / Further study
Registered nurses are in demand across the UK and our graduates enter careers in a variety of roles for the NHS, private and voluntary sector employers, in community and hospital settings.
Graduates of the Nursing (Mental Health) (Hons) course from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) go on to work in both adults' and children's mental health services across a large range of settings and services.
You could go into community settings, including community mental health services, hospital outpatients and emergency departments, secure residential units or service users' homes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Episodes of Care
- Leadership and Supervision
- Nursing Final Project
- Transition to Registration.
- Collaborative Approaches to Effective Pain Management
- Crossing Borders
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 383 other Bachelors in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 or above in English Language or Literature and Mathematics. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: Grade C or above in a Science or Social Science subject.
- Relevant subjects: Subjects that meet the Science/Social Science requirement for this course: Biology, Applied Biology, Human Biology, Chemistry, Design and Technology: Food Technology, Environmental Science, Geography, Geographical Science, Geology, Health and Social Care, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Psychology, Applied Science, Science (Biology route), Science (Chemistry route), Science (Physics route), Science in Society, Sociology, Sport and Physical Education, Sports Studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.