Consumers are confronted with thousands of brands every day. The challenge for businesses is to find ways to cut through the noise and stand out in a fast-moving global economy.
Marketing is a vital component in any business, enabling brands to communicate the quality and usefulness of a product or service to potential and existing customers.
It's a creative, competitive industry that offers diverse career paths across multiple sectors. Studying marketing gives you a skillset that will always be in demand.
Careers / Further study
This broad Marketing (with Foundation Year) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) gives you diverse career pathways to choose from. These include client side and agency side positions, such as marketing executive, account executive and trainee management roles.
Bristol has a vibrant and growing marketing sector and employers highly value our course and students. Our graduates have secured brand management, advertising and marketing roles with multinationals such as the Rugby Football Union, Intel and GlaxoSmithKline.
Many students take up graduate management schemes in the public and private sector, or set up their own business. Others go on to further study and teaching or research careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Events and Marketing
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (Marketing, Events and Tourism)
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing for Marketing and Events
- Business Decision Making for Marketing and Events
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing in Society
- Understanding Organisations and People (Marketing, Events and Tourism)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Digital Marketing View 941 other Bachelors in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- GCSE: For all applicants, Grade C/4 or above in English Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. Please note the University does not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as suitable alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.