Information technology (IT) is integral to our lives. Information Technology Management for Business (ITMB) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) supports scientific breakthroughs, makes organisations more effective and whole sectors of our economy depend on it. All this requires professionals with a solid understanding of technology and the environment organisations operate in.
Careers / Further study
As a graduate, you will be ready for a successful career managing business IT.
There are graduate opportunities available with many of our sponsoring companies, as well as further afield.
Potential careers include working in consultancy or management in the IT and telecoms industries, or the IT department of large companies.
Many graduates go on to careers in marketing, banking and start-up technology businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Applications
- Information Technology
- The Information Practitioner
- Understanding Business and Financial Information
- Understanding Organisations and People (Marketing, Events and Tourism).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Technology Management View 29 other Masters in Technology Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required. Please list the units you are taking in your application. For further advice on acceptable units please email us.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.