Graphic design makes a powerful contribution to the cultural and economic life of contemporary society.
It exists in the public domain, acts as an indicator of current cultural thinking and is a catalyst for social, cultural and political change.
The role of the graphic designer in society and the professional world is multifaceted; designer as curator, author, craftsperson, editor, educator, collaborator and agitator.
Careers / Further study
Tailoring what and how you study, you can shape the course towards your chosen career path.
As this is an industry that's constantly evolving, we'll also prepare you for where the market is heading. You'll have the flexibility and breadth of skills to take your talents in different directions.
Our students go on to successful careers as graphic designers, art directors, digital designers, creatives, studio managers and account managers for a range of high-profile studios and companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Practice in Graphic Design
- International Exchange
- Professional Practice and Work Experience
- Preparation for Extended Study in Graphic Design
- Extended Study in Graphic Design
- Independent Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 295 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Literacy and Numeracy as suitable alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.