The program is focus on developing high-level and compound personnel. In teaching process, we play special emphasis on the comprehensive practice training of two major technologies in computer science: database and computer network. We attach great importance to practical skills training in database technique especially in Oracle database. We have professional teaching and practical bases with rich teaching power and teaching experience. The course Database Principles has been listed as the excellent course in Shanghai. Recently with the course development and application extension, we incorporate computer network and embedded technique related contents into the major courses so that students have broad space to develop themselves and have better job opportunities.
The program prepares students into professionals to be engaged in computer practice and theories research in enterprises, government institutions and administrative department.
You can apply until:
Always verify the dates on the programme website.
Minimum required score:
The TOEFL iBT ® measures your English-language abilities in an academic setting. The test has four sections (reading, listening, speaking, and writing), each with a score range of 0-30, for a total score range of 0-120.
Minimum required score:
The IELTS – or the International English Language Test System – tests your English-language abilities (writing, listening, speaking, and reading) on a scale of 1.00–9.00. The minimum IELTS score requirement refers to which Overall Band Score you received, which is your combined average score. Read more about IELTS.Get a free IELTS practice test
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
1) be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
2) be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
3) be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs.
4) be a high school graduate under the age of 35 when applying for bachelor’s programs.
5) be a master or above degree holder under the age of 50 when applying for postgraduate courses as an advanced scholar.
6) be in the second year or above undergraduate grade in a university and under the age of 45 when applying for undergraduate courses as a general scholar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
You’ve wishlisted multiple studies. Did you know you can compare them side-by-side in our Compare-tool?