Discover new techniques and approaches on site visits and field trips. Test your skills on a placement, which may qualify as part of the professional development required to achieve Chartered status.
Careers / Further study
The demand for the graduates means you'll have a good choice of employment. The combination of design, technology, building, law and management subjects will also prepare you for industry or postgraduate study.
Recent graduates of the Construction Project Management (Hons) from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) have gone into positions as construction managers, planning managers, site engineers or project managers with firms such as Balfour Beatty, Carillion and Kier Group. Some have set up successful businesses.
Others have branched out into fields such as personnel management, marketing and financial management.
BSc(Hons) Construction Project Management is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- Law, Economics and Management
- Building Science
- Construction Technology and Services
- Design Process
- Construction Technology and Building Services
- Project Management and Health and Safety Risk Management
- Procurement and Contract Practice
- 36 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management General Engineering & Technology View 1055 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 104
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.