Contemporary modules in commercial, company, international trade and employment law run alongside core business modules spanning marketing, strategic management and managing people.
You'll be taught by experts from the reputable Law and Business Schools and be part of an active community of students and staff with this Business and Law (with Foundation Year) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) .
If you decide to specialise in law by studying our Law with Business you can work towards a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD). This gives you the professional qualifications needed to progress to our LLM in Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) to train as a solicitor or barrister.
Gain valuable real-world skills and experience through study trips and business-related work placements. Mock trials, law simulations and Pro Bono work will ensure you graduate with a practical understanding of law and familiarity with the industry.
Careers / Further study
Combining law and business gives you more career options and a greater freedom of choice.
Depending on your specialism, you could choose a career in management, law, finance and banking and the public sector. Our graduates have secured roles at Rolls Royce, HP, IBM, NHS, Hayes, Microsoft, Maclaren F1 and Lidl.
You may want to progress to train as a barrister or solicitor through the LLM in Advanced Legal Practice (LPC LLM) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), or undertake a business related postgraduate degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People
- Management Skills for Business and Law
- Commercial Law
- Accounting Information for Business
- Market Analysis for Private Investors
- Equality Law and Diversity Management
- Good Business, Bad Business and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Civil & Private Law View 1353 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- English Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent).
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.