This is the only Business Management and Marketing (with Foundation Year) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) that unites business management with marketing.
You could specialise in global marketing, business innovation and growth, brand management, events and festivals management or digital marketing communication.
Analyse real business issues and learn about the market process, consumer behaviour, the lucrative business-to-business environment, traditional and digital marketing methods and global marketing.
Apply marketing theory to real businesses and develop crucial skills expected by employers.
Be part of a lively community of students, enthusiastic and experienced tutors and an enterprising university with a reputation for producing 'work ready' graduates.
Careers / Further study
This broad business degree with a marketing specialism gives you diverse career pathways to choose from. These include client side and agency side positions, including marketing executive, account executive and trainee management roles.
Bristol has a strong labour market and employers highly value our course and students. We have good links with organisations and past graduates have secured roles with large multinationals, small to medium enterprises and charities.
Many students take up graduate management schemes, go on to further study or progress to teaching or research careers. Your career options are truly limitless - one of the benefits of a practical degree with a strong focus on employability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Events and Marketing
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (Marketing, Events and Tourism)
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing (Marketing, Events and Tourism)
- Business Decision Making for Marketing and Events
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Business Marketing in Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Digital Marketing View 328 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.