This radically different Business (Team Entrepreneurship) (with Foundation Year) (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) gives you the opportunity to set-up and run your own projects and ventures. Inspired by the pioneering Finnish 'Team Academy' approach, UWE Bristol was among the first to introduce this course to the UK.
In the first few weeks you'll form a Team Company of up to 20 students, and work on real projects with the potential to earn your own income while gaining entrepreneurial experience.
Careers / Further study
This applied course prepares you for work, whether your own venture or within an existing startup or established business. Whatever path you choose, you'll graduate with excellent and diverse career prospects.
All our graduates have said the course prepared them well for starting their own ventures. About one third of our graduates have already gone on to run successful businesses.
You could also go into mainstream employment with careers in marketing, HR, coaching, education and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creating a Venture
- Working in Teams
- Developing a Venture
- My Learning and Development
- Developing Performance in Teams
- Growing a Venture
- Developing Personal Effectiveness and Resilience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 92 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 48
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.