Gain technical expertise in power system design, electronics, control systems, signal processing and embedded systems. Learn how to apply skills and knowledge in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of electronics and electrical energy infrastructure. Graduates are eligible to apply for graduate membership of Engineers Australia.
Graduates of the Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) (Honours) from the Swinburne University of Technology may find employment in a number of different engineering areas depending on their chosen major and specialisation. These areas include Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering, and Product Design Engineering.Biomedical graduates may find employment as a biomedical engineer, clinical engineer, medical device designer or medical electronics engineer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Machines
- Circuits & Electronics
- Power Protection
- Engineering Technology Inquiry Project
- Engineering Technology Design Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
It is strongly advised that they consider applying at least three months in advance of their intake’s start date.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Software Engineering View 46 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS code: 107337H
- Certified copies of your previous academic results.
- Certified English language proficiency test results (IELTS, PTE or TOEFL).
- Letters from your school or employer.
- If you do not meet the Year 12 design prerequisite a portfolio will need to be submitted for assessment (except for the Swinburne Foundation Year (Design)).
- A Statement of Activity if there is a gap in study (for example, if you graduated secondary education in 2017 and are applying for one of our courses in 2019, we will require a written statement of what you have been doing in 2018).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 AUD per year during 48 months.
National8021 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8021 AUD per year during 48 months.
National fee is Commonwealth supported
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.