You can apply until:
Always verify the dates on the programme website.
This programme may require students to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must:
1) be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
2) be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
3) be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs.
4) be a high school graduate under the age of 35 when applying for bachelor’s programs.
5) be a master or above degree holder under the age of 50 when applying for postgraduate courses as an advanced scholar.
6) be in the second year or above undergraduate grade in a university and under the age of 45 when applying for undergraduate courses as a general scholar
CNY 50000 per year
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Together with the ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, Studyportals offers you the chance to receive up to £10000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. We want to ultimately encourage you to study abroad in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages.
Compare your wishlisted programmes with our new Comparison tool!
Did you know you can compare your wishlisted programmes with our new Comparison tool?