Whether you want to be leader of the pack in your existing field or open the door to new opportunities, you will graduate primed to meet the ever changing demands of business and consumers head on.
On this BA (Hons) Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management course at University of Plymouth you will build on your existing skills to be leader of the pack in your field, or open up new career directions. You’ll work with your personal and course tutors to get the most out of your studies and boost your employability. You will stand out from the crowd – feed your ambition, boost your skills and best equip yourself to meet the rapidly changing demands of consumers and businesses.
The course provides access to a wide range of career opportunities in the hospitality, tourism and events industries
- This structured one year course aims to cultivate students who are able to exercise personal responsibility and decision-making in the competitive tourism, hospitality and events industry. We aim for graduates who are able undertake further training, develop existing skills and acquire new competencies.
- You have the opportunity to conduct research in the areas of hospitality, tourism or event management, which is equivalent to 40 credits.
- Be inspired by staff who are leading the way in their subjects, carrying out research that turns heads worldwide
- Open the door to new career opportunities in the hospitality, tourism and events industries, from hotels and resorts, to restaurants and caterers, tourism destinations and attractions to airlines, cruises, spa management and environmentally sustainable tourism. Or build on your existing skills to be leader of the pack in your field, or open up new career directions.
Institute of Hospitality accredited degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Practice
- Researching for Business
- Management Issues for the Events Industry
- Hospitality Dynamics
- Tourism Crisis and Disaster
- Academic Skills for International Direct Entry Final Year Students
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 160 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for students who have completed a foundation degree or equivalent with a hospitality, tourism and/or events management emphasis. Acceptable on its own and combined with other qualifications.
- If you hold a BTEC qualification it is vital that you provide our Admissions team with details of the exact modules you have studied as part of the BTEC. Without this information we may be unable to process your application quickly and you could experience significant delays in the progress of your application to study with us. Please explicitly state the full list of modules within your qualification at the time of application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time (Home) £770per 10 credits
Living costs for Plymouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.