At Theatre Studies and English programme at Birkbeck, University of London you will also receive essential training in performance analysis, theatre and performance history, cultural theory and research methods. Combining lectures, seminars and workshops, and visits to theatres and cultural institutions, there is no better place to pursue your love of theatre and English.
Graduates can pursue career paths in education, marketing and public relations, the media and creative arts, or theatre. Possible professions include:
- arts administrator
- charity officer
- community arts worker
- theatre director.
- Theatre in London Now: Histories of London: level 4, 30 credits
- Theatre Languages
- Writing London
- Key Concepts in Cultural Analysis: The Production of the Human
- Performing/Live Arts: Histories, Networks and Organisations
- Medieval and Renaissance Literatures
- The Novel: Writing the Modern World
- Theatre in London Now: London Spaces
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Theatre & Dance View 416 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS TARIFF POINTS 96-128 points
- A-levels: CCC-ABB
- Applicants for admission to degree programmes must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid passport
- The application form
- Your personal details
- Your qualifications
- Your work experience
- Your personal statement
- English language proficiency
International14560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14560 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.